Saturday 15 April 2017

Wake up calls

The monkeys were quiet last night! But were still here feeding in the wild Custard Apple just 5 meters off the end of the veranda. The mornings music? Keel Billed Toucans croaking away, White fronted Parrots screeching in the Caimito, Chacalacas screeching like an old time farm wife trying to coax water from a rusty hand pump, and, finally, a pair of Laughing Falcons yucking it up over the chicken run (fun for me, not so much for the chickens!) Here's a shot of a big Red-lored Parrot, my favorite of the local parrots, and a common thief in my citrus trees.
As to the other music, the 3rd CD, love on earth, is in the final stages of editing and should be uploaded to CDBaby Tuesday or Wednesday. We're pretty proud of it but before I have much to say about it I want to introduce the first 2 CDs, Bittersweet Dreams and A Quiet Man. I'll start tomorrow with Bittersweet Dreams and tell you something about the songs (where they came from and what they mean) and the sound (who does what to produce our signature sound).

2 comments:

  1. here's my art and travel blog - http://anntracy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the blog very much.Reading it is almost like sitting on the verandah at Erva's drinking coffee and solving the problems of the world.

    ReplyDelete